After the previous period, I wrote an article about the benefits of chicken soup, so this time I will give you a recipe for making chicken soup. As I stated in the previous article, that besides having a savory taste, chicken soup also helps you reduce nausea when sick and also relieve flu.
How to make chicken soup is not difficult, because the language used is very familiar around us. How do you make chicken soup? Here’s the recipe:
- 500 grams of chicken or chicken breast, diced
- 100 grams of flat corn
- 2 carrots, cross slices
- 1 lemon, take the water
- ½ onion, cut roughly
- 1 cup of chives, cut 2 cm in length
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cm of ginger, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 500 ml air
How to Make Chicken Soup
- Smear the chicken with lime, then let stand for about 15 minutes, then wash again and drain, then boil until tender.
- Add carrots, corn, garlic, onions and ginger. Cook until the carrot is tender.
- Sprinkle with pepper, salt and sugar, according to taste until it feels good and fit.
- Add chives, stir until boiling.
- Lift and pour into the container, then sprinkle with fried onions.
That’s the recipe for making delicious and delicious chicken soup, hopefully adding to your insight. Good luck!!!