Found a toddler who likes to hold objects or toys to put in his mouth, it would be good if the object or toy is replaced with finger food (food that can be held by children). In addition to the little one avoiding the bacteria contained in objects or toys with finger food given can train fine motor skills so that the child is accustomed to eating alone.
If you are still confused with processed finger food, here are some finger food recipes that are suitable for little ones that can be tried.
Red Rice Biscuits
- 60 g of red rice flour
- 65 g of butter, refrigerate
- 65 g of peanuts, puree.
- 1 egg take the white part only.
How to make:
- Mix all ingredients using the five fingers, try not to hit the palm, because it will make the cake hard after cooking later.
- Round, place it on a baking sheet and flat it.
- Bake for about 20 minutes with a fire that is not too large (under medium).
Fruit Layer Cake
- 35 g of rice flour
- 35 g of sago flour
- 150 ml of sweet orange juice
- 5 tbsp of formula milk, dissolve it in 250 ml of warm water.
- 125 ml of thick coconut milk, boil 5 tablespoons of cooking oil for spread.
How to make:
- Mix the rice flour, sago flour, pour it with coconut milk and milk mixture, mix well until blended.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts. Add 1 part with orange juice.
- Prepare a 20-20 cm baking sheet, spread with cooking oil. Heat in a steamed pan.
- Pour approximately 50 ml of white mixture, steam for 5 minutes until hardened.
- The dough that has hardened rises with the mixture mixed with orange juice.
- Do it alternately every time the previous layer hardens. Do it until the dough runs out. Steam for 30 minutes, lift.
- Cut as big as an index finger.
Those are some finger food recipes for your little one. good luck